Our services are fast, free, confidential and on your doorstep in the centre of the City of London.
We’re friendly, professional and discreet - we offer:
- Tests for all sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV with some results available the same day
- Sexual health check-ups
- Free contraception
- Service personalised to your needs
Find out more about our accelerated partner therapy (ATP) research study - a large research study that aims to make it easier for sex partners of people with chlamydia to get quick and convenient treatment.
Select from dropdown
- Advice for sexual problems
- Care after a sexual assault
- Sex worker support
- Contraception (including emergency contraception)
- For young people
- HIV counselling
- HIV testing
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender services
- Post exposure - reducing your risks
- Pregnancy testing
- Testing for and treating sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccinations for hepatitis A and B
Find the service for you
Monday: 9am – 4pm
Monday: 4pm – 6.30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 4pm
Tuesday: 4pm – 6.30pm
Wednesday: 12pm – 4pm
Thursday: 9am – 4pm
Friday: 9am – 4pm
Our doors open 15 minutes before these times for registration.
We are closed on bank holidays. At these times, please call NHS Direct on tel 0845 46 47 or visit www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
How to find us
The centre is marked on the map above.
Barts Sexual Health Centre is based at St Bartholomew’s Hospital in the Kenton and Lucas Wing. We're close to St Paul’s and Barbican, and benefit from London’s extensive transport links.
Directions: Find us in the City of London, a 10 minute walk from St Paul’s or five minutes from Barbican.
Tube/train: Barbican, Blackfriars, Farringdon and St Paul's
Bus routes: 4, 8, 25, 56, 172 and 242 all stop close to the clinic.